Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /misc/20/334/450/285/9/user/web/simairline.net/messageboards/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /misc/20/334/450/285/9/user/web/simairline.net/messageboards/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /misc/20/334/450/285/9/user/web/simairline.net/messageboards/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /misc/20/334/450/285/9/user/web/simairline.net/messageboards/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
SimAirline.net - Message Boards • View topic - Message Boards Disruptions!

It is currently 21 Apr 2018, 22:06

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: 07 Dec 2007, 01:40 
Pilot

yeah but i am not calling anyone a pinhead in this thread

Post subject:
PostPosted: 07 Dec 2007, 08:16 
Administrator

OK OK!!

That's it, the discussion is over!

This thread is mainly there to help reduce the disruptions and you're starting something up here!!!

I don't want to read any more words about that here!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 07 Dec 2007, 08:28 
Pilot

Sorry Ali. just explaning myself

Post subject:
PostPosted: 08 Dec 2007, 13:31 
deadman3108 wrote:
well to me, and some others, there just concerns. I think, that if someone, or I were to state my opinion, (if bad, or the other way from everyone else) that some people on here would attack us. Its just an opinion. Everyones different right? I dont understand why we are jumping all over each other when certain things can just be typed nicely.

Like, heres an example I just went through.

"Why cant we expand?"

WRONG WAY = "Because we are not!! You are selfish!! LOGOUT AND LEAVE YOU PINHEAD!!!"

Like, comon people, thats stupid.

You are right and I have decided to stop posting and leave this VA just because of the reason you mention above--- as you have decided, I know another guy who is leaving and we can create our own VA.

I dont think that a bunch of rude guys deserve a PIREP from us.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 08 Dec 2007, 13:46 
Management/Moderator

Remember that you were never under any pressure to leave...if you decide to go, that's your decision. But now that you mention creating a VA:
1. I wish you the best of luck.

2. I would like for you to see how hard it is to maintain over 32 VAs united under one banner. One VA isn't close enough to simulate the hard work Aaron puts up with his organization.

3. I agree that members must treat others with respect. Some members have no right to be calling anyone names. (That "pinhead" comment is a little out of line) However, just because the mods (which are different from management) are doing their work, you're mad? It's their job to lock topics when they get out of hand, and when Aaron is not around, they're in charge of the boards. So if you say that management has been mean to you, you're including me too?

4. You always have the option of not posting and keep flying for simairline.net. And if you want to fly for Air France, Singapore, Qantas, etc. you're free to do so. You just can't file the flight here. However, you CAN create your own logbook and post those flights there. Nick, Casey, and Ben are examples. They all fly United, American, Qantas, Singapore too. It's your pick.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 08 Dec 2007, 15:30 
Boeing744 wrote:
deadman3108 wrote:
well to me, and some others, there just concerns. I think, that if someone, or I were to state my opinion, (if bad, or the other way from everyone else) that some people on here would attack us. Its just an opinion. Everyones different right? I dont understand why we are jumping all over each other when certain things can just be typed nicely.

Like, heres an example I just went through.

"Why cant we expand?"

WRONG WAY = "Because we are not!! You are selfish!! LOGOUT AND LEAVE YOU PINHEAD!!!"

Like, comon people, thats stupid.

You are right and I have decided to stop posting and leave this VA just because of the reason you mention above--- as you have decided, I know another guy who is leaving and we can create our own VA.

I dont think that a bunch of rude guys deserve a PIREP from us.

Dear Brother,
I never insulted anyone never did any name-calling. If I did insult, then prove me wrong. All I did was make some suggestion, some people misunderstood what I was trying to say and I clarified that.. but never did I try to FORCE my suggestions on anyone.

I spend hard hours getting a record of more than 800 hours and more htan 90 flights on SIMAIR and in return what I got was humiliation, insults and embarrasment from the members of this forum.

Fortunately, I am not the only one who feels this way, there are some more guys who choose not to talk on this board, but feel the same way I feel.

as for openning a VA. I run my own business with 60 people working under me. I know how business is done.

Thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: 08 Dec 2007, 15:41 
Pilot

Boeing744 wrote:
as for openning a VA. I run my own business with 60 people working under me. I know how business is done.

Great! Except that I don't think running a VA is like doing "business". Also, good luck finding the time to manage your VA, especially since you are engaged in running a business with 60 people under you. You're gonna make a grrreat virtual entrepreneur, aren't you, huh? :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 08 Dec 2007, 15:43 
Administrator

This topic is meant to be more informative about the situation and to make things clear, but not for arguments.

No more argument posts, please.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 08 Dec 2007, 16:26 
Pilot

OK, change the topic............ ALI, I LOVE YOUR BANNER !!! :D :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 08 Dec 2007, 16:46 
Pilot

Quote:
I run my own business with 60 people working under me. I know how business is done.

Would that "business" be a sweat shop? And aren't you supposed to be gone? I thought you were leaving yesterday...

Last edited by CaseyD on 08 Dec 2007, 20:34, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 08 Dec 2007, 18:36 
Pilot

Quote:
I run my own business with 60 people working under me. I know how business is done.

Multiply that number by 10, then you'll see how hard Aaron and the team has to work...

Post subject:
PostPosted: 08 Dec 2007, 18:53 
Pilot

COA413 wrote:
Quote:

Multiply that number by 10, then you'll see how hard Aaron and the team has to work...

You are right... ALMOST 700 pilots !!!!! Oh my God !!! Never noticed that before. :shock: :shock: :shocked: :shocked: