But I don't go that page to see if a Message from Aaron has been posted. It's not like a check in the mail...I don't check daily with anticipation to see if a Message from Aaron has been posted.
This is what I mean
Please post your feedback to this month's Message from Aaron
Please post your feedback to this month's Message from Aaron here.
Aaron Robinson wrote:
2. The current link will no longer be valid in a month's time, so it's not helpful for future feedback months to be referencing a different month.
I don't know what you mean here since the link to the message is always the same, month to month. It is always http://www.simairline.net/message_from_aaron.html
It has been at least 6 hours since you posted the original message, and yet there is still no April message from Aaron. Why did you start this thread before putting up the new message from Aaron? Don't post the thread, until you've posted the message. Don't keep making people go back and check to see if the message from Aaron has been updated.
1. Post the new Message from Aaron
2. Post the thread asking for feedback for the Message from Aaron.
1. Post the thread asking for feedback for the Message from Aaron
2. 12 hours later post the new Message from Aaron
It's just common sense.