Nigeria Approach charts

Ask and learn how to fly better and more realistically.

Moderator: Moderating Team

Post Reply
User avatar
accguate
Pilot
Posts: 140
Joined: 05 Jun 2007, 00:10

Nigeria Approach charts

Post by accguate » 07 Sep 2009, 08:11

hi guys anybody knows where I can find charts for Abuja(DNAA) and Kano(DNKN) both in Nigeria Africa.......thx in advance for your help
Image
A Product of Gary King Thanks!

User avatar
Samuel Arnold
Management
Posts: 1774
Joined: 14 May 2006, 10:17
Location: Picton, New Zealand
Contact:

Re: Nigeria Approach charts

Post by Samuel Arnold » 07 Sep 2009, 09:28

accguate wrote:hi guys anybody knows where I can find charts for Abuja(DNAA) and Kano(DNKN) both in Nigeria Africa.......thx in advance for your help
You shouldn't keep asking people to go searching for charts for you.
If you can't find them on Google search or any known websites, just go without.
I never use approach charts in FS.
Image
|| Signature banner by Fraser Jeffery ||
Samuel Arnold | Virtual Airline Manager - ANA Virtual, Varig Virtual
samuel.arnold@simairline.net | AIM: SamArnold960

flybywire22
Pilot
Posts: 221
Joined: 22 Aug 2008, 02:06
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Contact:

Re: Nigeria Approach charts

Post by flybywire22 » 07 Sep 2009, 11:55

Or, Just get Navigraph
Image

RatherBFlyin
Moderator
Posts: 3086
Joined: 09 Jan 2005, 06:52
Location: Apex, NC
Contact:

Re: Nigeria Approach charts

Post by RatherBFlyin » 07 Sep 2009, 15:01

I don't have anything for Nigeria, sorry.

User avatar
accguate
Pilot
Posts: 140
Joined: 05 Jun 2007, 00:10

Re: Nigeria Approach charts

Post by accguate » 07 Sep 2009, 23:30

Samuel Arnold wrote:
accguate wrote:hi guys anybody knows where I can find charts for Abuja(DNAA) and Kano(DNKN) both in Nigeria Africa.......thx in advance for your help
You shouldn't keep asking people to go searching for charts for you.
If you can't find them on Google search or any known websites, just go without.
I never use approach charts in FS.
Im not asking anyone to get the charts for me.....Im just asking If someone has them......because I have looked everywere for them.....and in my opinion thats the porpuse of the forum......to exchange info......and help everyone that needs help.......I thought everybody is part of this organisation......and yes I use chrts to fly my simulations......thats just the way I fly.......if you dont good for you!..........
Image
A Product of Gary King Thanks!

User avatar
Samuel Arnold
Management
Posts: 1774
Joined: 14 May 2006, 10:17
Location: Picton, New Zealand
Contact:

Re: Nigeria Approach charts

Post by Samuel Arnold » 08 Sep 2009, 06:03

accguate wrote:Im not asking anyone to get the charts for me.....Im just asking If someone has them......because I have looked everywere for them.....and in my opinion thats the porpuse of the forum......to exchange info......and help everyone that needs help.......I thought everybody is part of this organisation......and yes I use chrts to fly my simulations......thats just the way I fly.......if you dont good for you!..........
I wasn't being nasty toward your inquisition, but was simply informing you that people shouldn't have to do your searching for you.
Sure, someone may have the charts you want, but the last couple of times you asked, no-one had anything for you and I thought you might have ceased to ask in future.
It's up to you however, ask away each time if you wish, there's bound to be someone who will reply with an answer.
Image
|| Signature banner by Fraser Jeffery ||
Samuel Arnold | Virtual Airline Manager - ANA Virtual, Varig Virtual
samuel.arnold@simairline.net | AIM: SamArnold960

Post Reply