Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /misc/20/334/450/285/9/user/web/simairline.net/messageboards/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /misc/20/334/450/285/9/user/web/simairline.net/messageboards/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /misc/20/334/450/285/9/user/web/simairline.net/messageboards/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /misc/20/334/450/285/9/user/web/simairline.net/messageboards/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
SimAirline.net - Message Boards • View topic - adding new airlines -sallu

It is currently 24 Sep 2018, 21:55

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ] 
 Post subject: adding new airlines -sallu
PostPosted: 05 Dec 2007, 18:19 
I read a post on which sallu asking to add new airlines.

To add or not add new airlines is solely the choice of simairline.net

however, I still feel that simairline is wasting a lot of its resources into airlines that are not even known well.

A few of these airlines such as AOM, Sabena, Varig, South African, Alaskan Airlines are just a waste of resourse.

We are missing on some of the popular airlines which represent their countries, such as American Airlines and United Airlines represent USA at number ONE. Similarly Air France , Lufthansa & KLM represent Europe.
Singapore Airlines is one of the most popular airlines in europe, and Qantas in australia.

Changing Simairline.net is totally the decision of the management, I am not the owner of simairline.net and I am just a pilot who is offering his opinion to the managment. The managment can take it as an insult or a productive critisicm or they can choose to remain stubborn and egoistic and stick to their point of not adding airlines. It is all upto them. I have not hing to do.

If hindering Freedom of Speech and expression of opinion is a crime on this forum, then this topic can get locked. I am sorry I didnt know that

The only airline that I find worth flying on simair is British Airways, Emirates and Thai Airways(Sometimes). Most of my PIREPS are with British Airways only. I still fly airlines that I love flying, such as Lufthansa, Qantas regardless of the fact that its not featured on Simair. I have simply stopped caring about simair.

A big bold message to simair is that 50% of its pilot and more are sitting idle ... If managment still doesnt choose to learn from it, then I think it is either stubborn or arrogant in its own ways or it simply chooses not to see the reality.

-Humbly yours
Boeing 744

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05 Dec 2007, 18:34 
Pilot

Oh no, not this crap again... :evil:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05 Dec 2007, 18:34 
Pilot

Dude you are killing me. THERE IS NO NO NO NO ALASKAN AIRLINES. ITS ALASKA AIRLINES AND IT IS ONE OF THE TOP U.S. AIRLINES. Now go look it up in your avaition bible under alirlines that have been around for 75 or more years. and if you dont like the way we operate go to the tiger eye groups. Jeez is this a joke?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05 Dec 2007, 18:35 
Pilot

If you don't care, then just leave!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05 Dec 2007, 18:39 
seahawks7757 wrote:
Dude you are killing me. THERE IS NO NO NO NO ALASKAN AIRLINES. ITS ALASKA AIRLINES AND IT IS ONE OF THE TOP U.S. AIRLINES. Now go look it up in your avaition bible under alirlines that have been around for 75 or more years. and if you dont like the way we operate go to the tiger eye groups. Jeez is this a joke?

See, all I did was just express my opinion ! and I get fired by everyone. So I guess Freedom of Speech and Expression of Opinion is not allowed on this boards, just let me know it first.

As for Alaska Airlines it is only domestic and how many of you live in Alaska ? get real man. People like to fly airlines which they have flown in real life and people like to fly to destinations which they have visited or where they live !

American Airlines and United Airliens are international airlines ! Continental is good one too..

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05 Dec 2007, 18:43 
Pilot

http://www.simairline.net/messageboards ... php?t=1809

This section only has one rule over all of the others on the site

So read it.

Who are these people you speak for? I'm perfectly happy with the amount of airlines and routes I can fly under the SimAirline banner.. infact there are too many, its a little overwhelming trying to choose where to go next :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05 Dec 2007, 18:46 
Pilot

Someone get me a fire extinguisher before I blow a fuse...

You are rediculous! You honestly don't know a darn thing about ANY of the airlines we have or why we picked the airlines we got already! I'm not going to tell you, because it's been mentioned a crapload of times already, and since you think your so goody-goody-two-shoes, go search for yourself.

And if you're gonna bring up the First Amendment of the US Bill of Rights, get it right. And get out. Please.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05 Dec 2007, 18:46 
Terry Healy wrote:
http://www.simairline.net/messageboards/viewtopic.php?t=1809

I'm perfectly happy with the amount of airlines and routes I can fly under the SimAirline banner..

if you are happy it doenst mean everyone else is happy and whats wrong with adding new airlines??

if adding new airlines creates a problem for the managment then delete the airlines which are least flown and add/experiment with new ones !!!

I believe in the changing future, but I guess you guys dont like change , u want to stick with the past.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05 Dec 2007, 18:48 
Pilot

Boeing744 wrote:
Terry Healy wrote:

I'm perfectly happy with the amount of airlines and routes I can fly under the SimAirline banner..

if you are happy it doenst mean everyone else is happy and whats wrong with adding new airlines??

if adding new airlines creates a problem for the managment then delete the airlines which are least flown and add/experiment with new ones !!!

I believe in the changing future, but I guess you guys dont like change , u want to stick with the past.

You and Sallu are the only ones complaining... I'd say 2 unhappy customers out of hundreds is a pretty good ratio

New airlines = more pressures on management

Just leave it be, you aren't going to win your argument

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05 Dec 2007, 18:48 
Pilot

Huh i have never heard of
Quote:
United Airliens

Also do you even know where Alaska Airlines flys to? Don't judge on the name. Its main hub is SeaTac airport and has the most nonstop flights to California goes to Hawaii Florida Boston Mexico Canada Alaska Oregon and many more states. Maybe you should look here.
http://www.simairline.net/alaska/routemap_longhaul.gif

and here is there commuter air map aswell
http://www.simairline.net/alaska/routemap_shorthaul.gif

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05 Dec 2007, 18:49 
Pilot

Apparently CO, NW, BA, NH, AC, CX, KE, TG, AZ, etc. aren't major airlines. :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05 Dec 2007, 18:50 
Pilot

Boeing744 wrote:
Terry Healy wrote:

And let me be the first to say Alaska Airlines would be one of the last ones to be cut.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05 Dec 2007, 18:53 
Pilot

To be honest, I see you being banned in a few days. And when that happens, Image to whoever does the deed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05 Dec 2007, 18:56 
Terry Healy wrote:
You and Sallu are the only ones complaining... I'd say 2 unhappy customers out of hundreds is a pretty good ratio

look bro, i m not trying to win an argument . I am only here to suggest.

Yes we are 3 people complaining including deadman3102. but this doesnt mean that only 3 ppl r unhappy, just see how many people are sitting idle on simairline and see other VA groups like flyingtigers and BAvirtual.

man get real, or else u will loose all pilots and managment will be the only one flying.

I am not asking you to add new airlines. All I am asking you is to DELETE the airlines LEAST flown as you did in the past and instead ADD and EXPERIMENT with new ones.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05 Dec 2007, 18:57 
Pilot

How bout we save the time and delete you?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05 Dec 2007, 18:59 
Pilot

Boeing744 wrote:
Terry Healy wrote:

look bro, i m not trying to win an argument . I am only here to suggest.

Yes we are 3 people complaining including deadman3102. but this doesnt mean that only 3 ppl r unhappy, just see how many people are sitting idle on simairline and see other VA groups like flyingtigers and BAvirtual.

man get real, or else u will loose all pilots and managment will be the only one flying.

I am not asking you to add new airlines. All I am asking you is to DELETE the airlines LEAST flown as you did in the past and instead ADD and EXPERIMENT with new ones.

yeah u know what i sit idle right now but i have filed 39 PIREPS that i am waiting to have accepted. But that is because I wait until near the end of the month and do big filing at one time. So It may appear i am sitting idle but that is a lie.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05 Dec 2007, 19:00 
Management/Moderator

Freedom of speech... when was the last time that really worked? Try saying something radical on TV, it won't happen as that's a private network and so are our message boards.

We make the rules on this forum, freedom of speech doesn't mean anything.

You know... there was another guy who pulled the freedom of speech card and posted in quite a similar way to yourself...... 777er if that's you, you're in serious trouble.

THIS IS GOING TO STOP, TOPIC AGAIN LOCKED.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05 Dec 2007, 19:01 
Pilot

Agreed lock it and kick him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05 Dec 2007, 19:32 
Administrator

Boeing744 wrote:
Terry Healy wrote:

Adding / Deleting an airline is not at all an easy task, we sometimes work for months to add just one airline. Also, for deleting an airline, it means that all those months of work have gone astray.

We have made our decisions concerning our airlines. Kindly visit the post here for more information.

I expect not to read any more request to add airlines from either you or Sallu.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]