Question about PSS airbus

For all non-SimAirline.net FS flying and add-on recommendations.

Moderator: Moderating Team

sac601
Pilot

Question about PSS airbus

Post by sac601 » 28 Apr 2009, 14:51

I have both Airbus packages of Wilco. I love it but the only problem is if I saved it during a flight and load it back, the FMS is all Screw up. Also when I prepare the flight plan I have to reload everything.

However my PSS B757 and B777. If I saved it and reload it the FMS is reloading perfectly. Also with PSS boeing , I just click on allready save flight plan when preparing a flight.

My question is tht I would like to know if the PSS airbus does the same as their boeing with the FMS?

Thanks

Al

Carlo
Pilot

Re: Question about PSS airbus

Post by Carlo » 28 Apr 2009, 16:54

Ummm... You answered your own question :?
I love it but the only problem is if I saved it during a flight and load it back, the FMS is all Screw up
However my PSS B757 and B777. If I saved it and reload it the FMS is reloading perfectly

sanins192
Management/Moderator

Re: Question about PSS airbus

Post by sanins192 » 28 Apr 2009, 17:51

Carlo wrote:Ummm... You answered your own question :?
I love it but the only problem is if I saved it during a flight and load it back, the FMS is all Screw up
However my PSS B757 and B777. If I saved it and reload it the FMS is reloading perfectly
In the first instance he is referring to the Wilco, and in the second the PSS.

I don't know what you can do. Check the manuals or the Wilco forums to see how to save the info. Some addons (such as SSTSIM Concorde) require you to pause, uncouple the nav and click on a spot on the panel to save the FMC/INS as well.