Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /misc/20/334/450/285/9/user/web/simairline.net/messageboards/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /misc/20/334/450/285/9/user/web/simairline.net/messageboards/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /misc/20/334/450/285/9/user/web/simairline.net/messageboards/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /misc/20/334/450/285/9/user/web/simairline.net/messageboards/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
SimAirline.net - Message Boards • View topic - Hi from Nova Scotia Canada

It is currently 21 Nov 2017, 23:52

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Hi from Nova Scotia Canada
PostPosted: 01 Apr 2009, 06:20 
Pilot

Hi all......my name is Rick Dwyer, I'm 61yrs young and have alot of experience flying online and recommend it highly. I like the diversity of SimAirlines so have, again, joined. I was a member long ago when I was cutting my teeth with flying online....LOL...did not do so good. I recently was flying with a VA that closed it's doors and wished to fly for a representative of Air Canada, so here I am, hopefully to show the "Air Canada" colors here in Canada and on Ivao. You can find me on Ivao.aero either flying (ACD474) or controlling(C1 qualification) Toronto/Pearson TWR(for Canada Online Night) or controlling Moncton and Gander Domestic. I have over 1500hrs on Ivao and roughly 400hrs on Vatsim.
I use FS9+FSNav, FSX+FSCommander, I also use FSInn+FSCopilot combination to fly on Vatsim.

Nice to be here. A couple of screen shots of my first flights.
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b183/ ... snap03.jpg
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b183/ ... snap04.jpg

Rick Dwyer
Pilot #254

PS - Wow...just saw the join date Oct. 2005....man that seems like a generation ago...RD

Post subject: Re: Hi from Nova Scotia Canada
PostPosted: 01 Apr 2009, 08:17 
Management/Moderator

Hey Rick!
Haha, I painted that Air Canada 727-200 :P

I'm afraid you can't have abanner of an airline that isn't under SimAirline.net, you'll need to change it to another banner.

PostPosted: 01 Apr 2009, 11:42 
Pilot

FJ flyer wrote:
Hey Rick!

I'm afraid you can't have abanner of an airline that isn't under SimAirline.net, you'll need to change it to another banner.

This, so called, Banner is a "Star Alliance" indicator of which, I believe, that Air Canada is a member, so it should be ok until I get a good Air Canada Banner. States that one must have at least 50 posts to request a "Banner", well I have not reached that level yet. Besides, it is an "indicator" and not a "Banner". Check "VatsimIndicators" for indicator #3074.png, it is advertised as a 'Star Alliance" indicator. You want it out, say so, I'll take it out, but, I will not employ another one, that is for sure.

Rick D.

PostPosted: 01 Apr 2009, 18:15 
Pilot

Welcome Back :D

PostPosted: 01 Apr 2009, 19:51 
Management/Moderator

crash101 wrote:
FJ flyer wrote:
Hey Rick!

This, so called, Banner is a "Star Alliance" indicator of which, I believe, that Air Canada is a member, so it should be ok until I get a good Air Canada Banner. States that one must have at least 50 posts to request a "Banner", well I have not reached that level yet. Besides, it is an "indicator" and not a "Banner". Check "VatsimIndicators" for indicator #3074.png, it is advertised as a 'Star Alliance" indicator. You want it out, say so, I'll take it out, but, I will not employ another one, that is for sure.

Rick D.

The guy who was making banners before and made up the rule to get to 50 posts, isn't making banners anymore.

I can make one if you want. PM me.

PostPosted: 01 Apr 2009, 21:47 
Pilot

BAConcorde wrote:
Welcome Back :D

i guess that is in order.......did not think Aaron kept Pilot information this long....and Thank You, it is nice to be back, now that I know what I'm doing..... :lol:

Rick D.

PostPosted: 02 Apr 2009, 17:50 
Management/Moderator

Welcome to SimAirline.net!
Happy Landings! :)

PostPosted: 03 Apr 2009, 13:23 
Management/Moderator

Welcome Rick! Enjoy the rest of yout time here. :D

PostPosted: 20 Apr 2009, 13:16 
Pilot

crash101 wrote:
Hi all......my name is Rick Dwyer, I'm 61yrs young and have alot of experience flying online and recommend it highly. I like the diversity of SimAirlines so have, again, joined. I was a member long ago when I was cutting my teeth with flying online....LOL...did not do so good. I recently was flying with a VA that closed it's doors and wished to fly for a representative of Air Canada, so here I am, hopefully to show the "Air Canada" colors here in Canada and on Ivao. You can find me on Ivao.aero either flying (ACD474) or controlling(C1 qualification) Toronto/Pearson TWR(for Canada Online Night) or controlling Moncton and Gander Domestic. I have over 1500hrs on Ivao and roughly 400hrs on Vatsim.
I use FS9+FSNav, FSX+FSCommander, I also use FSInn+FSCopilot combination to fly on Vatsim.

Rick Dwyer
Pilot #254

PS - Wow...just saw the join date Oct. 2005....man that seems like a generation ago...RD

Hi Rick,

I'm also from Nova Scotia(near Halifax) and also returning after a break.

Simairline is really a great organisation and Aaron and the team are doing an amazing job.

Regards

Richard #591

ps,a banner would be really cool,anybody could give me infos on how to create one?
Thanks

PostPosted: 21 Apr 2009, 20:29 
Pilot

flytrumpet wrote:
crash101 wrote:

Rick Dwyer
Pilot #254

Hi Rick,

I'm also from Nova Scotia(near Halifax) and also returning after a break.

Simairline is really a great organisation and Aaron and the team are doing an amazing job.

Regards

Richard #591

ps,a banner would be really cool,anybody could give me infos on how to create one?
Thanks

PM FJ flyer, he designed mine.........I'm in Bramber on highway 215 between Windsor and Walton,,,,,,,,,Welcome aboard..

Rick