Last Pirep

General discussion about SimAirline.net and its airlines.

Moderator: Moderating Team

a.trailblazer7
Pilot

Last Pirep

Post by a.trailblazer7 » 29 Apr 2010, 01:58

Well guys...this is it for me, as far as flying for Simairline...I've filed my last 3 pireps tonight, putting me back at my home airport, RDU. I have to go to work tomorrow, so I was trying to do all I could before friday.
Let me say here and now its been an honor and a pleasure to fly w/all of you guys and gals. Thanks for the help ya'll have given me on pretty much anything I needed. When I got into this VA thing, it was by fluke, I was putting FSX back on my home computer and came across a site for VATSIM Fly-in for London. Then I saw the VA's and that was it. I've been in Flight Sim for years, (all the way back to 1993) but I never knew that there were VA's out there. Well, I got started with Delta, then I came here, and at both places I needed help. Trust me, I was green and at some point, still am. But w/ya'lls help, I've come a long way and it just keeps getting better.
I know I'll still be at Delta, don't know if I'll go anywhere else, Simairline really gave you the freedom that alot of other VA's don't. But till then, God Bless you all, and I wish you and your families all the best in the future.
See you in the Virtual Skies (and maybe the real ones too)
Alex :smokin:
Much thanks to Fraser J. for making a great banner!!

xXBuryTheDeadXx
Pilot

Re: Last Pirep

Post by xXBuryTheDeadXx » 29 Apr 2010, 02:50

It was an honor to be a part of this site with you as well. I think I speak for a lot of others. You will be missed!
Facebook Youtube Tumblr
Thanks to Fraser for the amazing banner!!!
Soon to be Marine

caps1237

Post by caps1237 » 29 Apr 2010, 04:28

Bye Alex! Happy to have had you around.

Happy flying.
Private Pilot - Single Engine Land

Dennis
Management/Moderator

Post by Dennis » 29 Apr 2010, 13:03

On a side note, seems I won't be able to fly after all. Got a test tomorrow afternoon. Would've been nice to have joined you all though.
^^Courtesy of Fraser Jeffery. To SimAirline.net. It's been a blast!^^
*Click on the banner for the latest on Viewpoint, the official SimAirline.net blog*

sanins192
Management/Moderator

Post by sanins192 » 29 Apr 2010, 15:50

Have a great time doing whatever you will be doing after SimAirline.net, and keep flying those FS skies!

From one Alex to another, cheers!