Thank you

General discussion about SimAirline.net and its airlines.

Moderator: Moderating Team

alma343
Pilot

Thank you

Post by alma343 » 04 May 2010, 18:44

I just want to say thank you for the little more than 2 years here! You guys have been helpful in terms of technical problems etc. and thank you to Tim who has awnsered my VATSIM questions. Without those Questions, I would probably not be flying on VATSIM today, which would mean I still would be flying the unprofessional way, offline. It's an little tear in my eye to see my first VA go forever.
I will not use Facebook due to terms of privacy. So I would be happy to see this Messageboard alive as long as possible.

So, good luck and see you soon again, if it's on VATSIM or somewhere else.

Regards

Christopher

RatherBFlyin

Re: Thank you

Post by RatherBFlyin » 05 May 2010, 04:54

We are glad you enjoyed your time with us here at SimAirline, and I'm happy I was able to help you get started flying on VATSIM. I don't know if I would say flying offline is unprofessional, but it is certainly a lot more predictable. :)

Keep on flying, and I am sure we will all bump into each other here and there. :)

alma343
Pilot

Re: Thank you

Post by alma343 » 06 May 2010, 18:05

RatherBFlyin wrote:We are glad you enjoyed your time with us here at SimAirline, and I'm happy I was able to help you get started flying on VATSIM. I don't know if I would say flying offline is unprofessional, but it is certainly a lot more predictable. :)

Keep on flying, and I am sure we will all bump into each other here and there. :)
I don't fly often to the USA on VATSIM, except for Longhauls. But I'm an EGPF_TWR Controlller, so if you want to pop in just tell me and I will try and get EGPF fully manned.