Talk about flying in the real world.
Moderator: Moderating Team
- Posts: 3636
- Joined: 09 Jan 2005, 08:16
- Location: Kalamazoo, MI
Hey guys, I've had to wait for a good trip to get pictures for you (Most of my mooney trips are at night, kinda bad for photo ops). Heres a set of shots from 2 different trips to midway, one at night, and one during the day (Dodging storms). Enjoy! http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2 ... d=12102035
**Professional Banner Courtesy of Nick Anderson**
FAA Certified Commercial Pilot/ Flight Instructor
- Posts: 2415
- Joined: 05 Feb 2007, 23:44
- Location: Christchurch New Zealand
I can't wait to fly in one of those!!
Enigma Simulations | Texture Artist and Aircraft Designer
Click my banner to see my paints via Avsim.
Martin the Warrior
- Posts: 3139
- Joined: 29 Jun 2005, 19:55
- Location: Minneapolis, MN
Were you carrying passengers, or did you just go to Chicago for lunch? Either way, very cool!
- Posts: 9866
- Joined: 10 Jan 2005, 03:32
- Location: Iowa City, IA
Nice!! I'd love to do that!
Aviation Research Engineer - University of Iowa
- Posts: 7673
- Joined: 26 Apr 2007, 21:08
- Location: Warwick, England
Nice shots. Especially the ones over Chicago!
- Posts: 821
- Joined: 09 Aug 2007, 23:21
- Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne, England
Nice pics, love seeing these real life flights
By Me =]