Talk about flying in the real world.
Moderator: Moderating Team
- Posts: 3636
- Joined: 09 Jan 2005, 08:16
- Location: Kalamazoo, MI
Warning- Language- although it's written in subtitles
**Professional Banner Courtesy of Nick Anderson**
FAA Certified Commercial Pilot/ Flight Instructor
- Posts: 5226
- Joined: 09 Jan 2005, 13:03
- Location: Washington, DC
hahaha, excellent version of that.
Private Pilot - Single Engine Land
- Posts: 260
- Joined: 07 Feb 2009, 19:01
- Location: Boston
I like that one as much as the Avsim one.
Huge thanks to David Malinowski for this amazing banner!
- Posts: 141
- Joined: 04 Jul 2009, 20:32
- Location: Liverpool, UK
I liked the Vatsim one too, This is just as funny. I wonder what one will be next.
- Posts: 456
- Joined: 11 Feb 2007, 16:04
- Location: Atlanta, GA
Hahaha, this is just as hilarious as the Avsim one! Love it!
: 700 Hours
: 3401:52 Miles
* Read the latest SimAirline.net news and updates at Viewpoint