Talk about flying in the real world.
Moderator: Moderating Team
- Posts: 5845
- Joined: 11 Mar 2005, 23:27
- Location: Pittsburgh
After 14.3 hours and 68 takeoffs and landings, I've finally soloed!
What's interesting is that I flew the exact same plane I flew on my first lesson, N984WU (we have four 172Rs in the fleet, and I've flown three of them):
http://www.airliners.net/photo/Cessna-1 ... 1262612/M/
(Look familiar, Brandon?
- Posts: 268
- Joined: 16 Aug 2009, 03:12
- Location: Sanford, NC
Hey, congrads sir!!
Sure wish I could be in your shoes!!!
Much thanks to Fraser J. for making a great banner!!
- Posts: 1403
- Joined: 05 Oct 2008, 05:26
- Location: Long Island, New York
Thanks Fraser Jeffery for the beautiful avatar!
Check out the latest SimAirline.net news in Viewpoint
- Posts: 5226
- Joined: 09 Jan 2005, 13:03
- Location: Washington, DC
Damn! Nice plane!
Mine was built in '81 and it showed!
Congrats Chris, way to go.
Private Pilot - Single Engine Land
- Posts: 3086
- Joined: 09 Jan 2005, 06:52
- Location: Apex, NC
- Posts: 2415
- Joined: 05 Feb 2007, 23:44
- Location: Christchurch New Zealand
Enigma Simulations | Texture Artist and Aircraft Designer
Click my banner to see my paints via Avsim.
- Posts: 3636
- Joined: 09 Jan 2005, 08:16
- Location: Kalamazoo, MI
Congratulations!! And yes, that looks VERY familiar, but I'm not sure why...
**Professional Banner Courtesy of Nick Anderson**
FAA Certified Commercial Pilot/ Flight Instructor
- Posts: 260
- Joined: 07 Feb 2009, 19:01
- Location: Boston
Congrats! I'll be soloing in March, can't wait.
Huge thanks to David Malinowski for this amazing banner!
- Posts: 168
- Joined: 10 Aug 2009, 12:30
- Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
''Many thanks to Fraser Jeffery for making this banner.''
- Posts: 9866
- Joined: 10 Jan 2005, 03:32
- Location: Iowa City, IA
Congratulations Chris! Welcome to the club!!
Aviation Research Engineer - University of Iowa
- Posts: 93
- Joined: 25 Jul 2008, 17:16
- Location: Toronto Ontario
Big thanks to DMM200 for the amazing banner!