What kind of pets do you have?

The place for all things not aviation.

Moderator: Moderating Team

Garyck
Pilot

Re: What kind of pets do you have?

Post by Garyck » 05 Aug 2009, 20:11

I've a cat called Oli, She's a typical woman (moody, snaps all the time, lashes out with her claws and worst of all tries to sit on your lap when in the middle of a flight for some attention) :rolling:

Samuel Arnold
Management

Post by Samuel Arnold » 06 Aug 2009, 10:47

2 Cats
Tabitha-Lily is a 8 year old female tabby/Bengal hybrid. She's got a very tense nature (her previous owners used her body as an ashtray for cigarettes).

Schlitz, but we just call him Slink. He's 9 years old, long haired black Persian/Bombay cross-breed. He's so mine!

1 Goat
Her name is Gepetto (we didn't know it was a girl at first!). She's 11, and is probably highland mountain-nanny. It's got brown, beige, black and white markings and an affectionate nature. She loves long grass.

Past pets:
4 Goldfish
3 Goats
1 Sheep
3 Cats
1 Dog
2 Guinea Pigs
1 Rabbit
2 Mice
|| Signature banner by Fraser Jeffery ||
Samuel Arnold | Virtual Airline Manager - ANA Virtual, Varig Virtual
samuel.arnold@simairline.net | AIM: SamArnold960

flyingking12093
Pilot

Post by flyingking12093 » 06 Aug 2009, 15:35

Samuel Arnold wrote:2 Cats
Tabitha-Lily is a 8 year old female tabby/Bengal hybrid. She's got a very tense nature (her previous owners used her body as an ashtray for cigarettes).
OUCH!!! That's terrible. I actually have a dog named Bart and his original owners beat him and just let him go. The people that found him though, found him sitting on the side of the road eat a deer carcass. He's amazing though. Won't run away, doesn't bark, or even bite when you piss him off. :laugh:
Bryan O'Fallon

*What touchdown zone?*
Huge thanks to Fraser for the banner
Youtube, Flight simulations, Facebook

Tom Alder
Pilot

Post by Tom Alder » 06 Aug 2009, 17:05

flyingking12093 wrote: ...He's amazing though. Won't run away, doesn't bark, or even bite when you piss him off. :laugh:
haha, sounds just like my Spaniel, Peggy. We have had her for almost 4 years and I have only heard her bark maybe 10-20 times, all of which were either at the lawnmower or vacuum cleaner! :lol:

Oh yeh, I just remembered, the reason we called her Peggy was because the first week we had her (we had already named her Betty) , she found a basket with pegs in used to hang clothes on the clothes line, and didnt chew, but hid every single one behind the couch in the den, and just lay with them like some sort of comfort blanket. We thought that it was so funny that we decided to re-name her Peggy! :D
Flights: 700 Hours: 3401:52 Miles: 1,468,840
* Read the latest SimAirline.net news and updates at Viewpoint *

stiffanbond
Pilot

Post by stiffanbond » 25 May 2010, 12:02

I have a cat and a dog, my dog's name is sophie and she's a cane corso, and my cat's name is hildey and she's a tuxedo cat.

Blackhawk
Pilot

Post by Blackhawk » 27 May 2010, 06:32

As I've moved out of my parent's house and into a place with a friend of mine, he recently just got a dog...He's about maybe 11 weeks or so. He's a mix of German Shepherd with something (not sure what). We named him Teddy.
Thanks to Nick Anderson for the awesome banner!

Dennis
Management/Moderator

Post by Dennis » 27 May 2010, 16:28

Since they insist, we now have a two month old cat named Terry. We sorta rescued her since her mother literally left her alone in our garage. When we brought her back, the mother wouldn't take her so we decided to keep her with us.
^^Courtesy of Fraser Jeffery. To SimAirline.net. It's been a blast!^^
*Click on the banner for the latest on Viewpoint, the official SimAirline.net blog*