Arguments on the message boards

Got a new idea for SimAirline.net? We'd like to hear it.

Moderator: Moderating Team

Sallu
Pilot

Post by Sallu » 03 Dec 2007, 22:30

Looks like everyone wants me out of here. Fine, I wont bother u guys anymore! You guys are locking the topics becoz of me?
Hmmm... I wont post anything from now on. :cry:
Bye

sanins192
Management/Moderator

Post by sanins192 » 03 Dec 2007, 22:57

I am leaving this stupid series of arguments now and never looking back.

Bye!

detpilot

Post by detpilot » 03 Dec 2007, 23:02

Looks like everyone wants me out of here. Fine, I wont bother u guys anymore!
No one said that.
You guys are locking the topics becoz of me?
No, we are locking topics because they violate our rules.
Hmmm... I wont post anything from now on.
That is your decision.
**Professional Banner Courtesy of Nick Anderson**
FAA Certified Commercial Pilot/ Flight Instructor
ASEL/AMEL/IFR

CaseyD
Pilot

Post by CaseyD » 04 Dec 2007, 15:18

Oh my God people! I'm gone for 48 hours and when I come back you have opened a can of worms larger than that between Palastine and Israel!

A) If you have a problem, PM someone they will take care of it BUT make sure you read the prior rules. Don't ask for a different VA, it won't happen. Know what you're talking about, otherwise, you're not worth talking to.

B) If you still have a problem after that either shut up and go on with life, or leave. That's your choice.

C) DON'T start a topic to continue a topic that was locked. I will personally immediately delete it.

D) Calm down...

E) Relax

F) Any else?
^Special thanks to Dean Clay for the excellent banner.^

capewellavc
Pilot

Post by capewellavc » 05 Dec 2007, 03:34

You had a fight without me?!?!

CaseyD
Pilot

Post by CaseyD » 05 Dec 2007, 03:48

capewellavc wrote:You had a fight without me?!?!
Oh don't worry, they didn't include me either! :lol:
^Special thanks to Dean Clay for the excellent banner.^

seahawks7757
Pilot

Post by seahawks7757 » 05 Dec 2007, 06:37

And Casey I though of you aswell while it was going on. It was just as bad as the bloods vs the crips. However I like the Isreal Palistine conflict better :lol:
Click on the banner above to get to my Flickr Account!

Boeing744

Post by Boeing744 » 05 Dec 2007, 18:32

deadman3108, I read your topic and I agree with you 100%. The people on this forum are not polite and courteous, they are arrogant.

Sometimes I feel simairline.net is running for Aaron Robinsona nd its Managment and not dedicated toward the community of virtual pilots. This is the same reason I have stopped filing a PIREP with them and reading your post I am happy to find that there is someone who feels just the same. So I am definetly not going to file a PIREP with them.

I am trying look for a different virtual airline where I can join and still fly my favorite aircraft. If you know any, do let me know.

NWADC9
Pilot

Post by NWADC9 » 05 Dec 2007, 18:37

If you don't want to be a part of us, then why are you still here? Sounds harsh, but I'm not gonna coat everything in sweet molasses to candy-coat up the hard truth. I think YOU are the one not being polite and courteous for not reading our rules and spewing out garbage and slander.

Terry Healy
Pilot

Post by Terry Healy » 05 Dec 2007, 18:37

Boeing744 wrote:deadman3108, I read your topic and I agree with you 100%. The people on this forum are not polite and courteous, they are arrogant.

Sometimes I feel simairline.net is running for Aaron Robinsona nd its Managment and not dedicated toward the community of virtual pilots. This is the same reason I have stopped filing a PIREP with them and reading your post I am happy to find that there is someone who feels just the same. So I am definetly not going to file a PIREP with them.

I am trying look for a different virtual airline where I can join and still fly my favorite aircraft. If you know any, do let me know.
There's a Luthansa only one (google it) but I doubt you'd last long with your attitude

There are plenty of airlines already, stop trying to change the world. You've been here 3 days and you're arguing the management around.. get a clue

Boeing744

Post by Boeing744 » 05 Dec 2007, 18:43

Terry Healy wrote:
There are plenty of airlines already, stop trying to change the world. You've been here 3 days and you're arguing the management around.. get a clue
Ive been here for 3 days, but I ve been flying for simair for 6 months. I had a record of 300 hours monthly PIREP, I use to fly daily for simair. ... but only british airways. ...... but seeing the same airlines everyday I am bored... common guys we need a change ! whats wrong with you ??? Change is needed in life.

You cant live by eating the same food everyday.
You cant live by watchig the same movie everytime
You cant hear the same song all the time, even if it sounded good the first time, the 100th time you listen to it you will be sick of it.

Common !! Its time for change ! I dont know wahts keeping you from changing.

Terry Healy
Pilot

Post by Terry Healy » 05 Dec 2007, 18:45

It's not the same food.. its 30 different types of food, it's 30 different movie theatres with hundreds of movies playing, it's 30 radio stations with millions of songs 8)

NWADC9
Pilot

Post by NWADC9 » 05 Dec 2007, 18:48

Do me a favor. Click "Log out", block SimAirline.net so you never go to any site with that in the URL, and leave. You are a classic example of selfishness to the extreme. I thought little kids get over that when they're around 5 or 6? Are you 4? I think it's time for a nap followed by milk and cookies. Sweet dreams!

Boeing744

Post by Boeing744 » 05 Dec 2007, 18:50

Terry Healy wrote:It's not the same food.. its 30 different types of food, it's 30 different movie theatres with hundreds of movies playing, it's 30 radio stations with millions of songs 8)
alrite then.... McDonalds offers about 12 different types of Burgers and add another 18 different types of drinks and side-menus. So from now on you wont eat anywhere else besides McDonalds and let me know how long you can stand with the same food.

Terry Healy
Pilot

Post by Terry Healy » 05 Dec 2007, 18:52

Boeing744 wrote:
Terry Healy wrote:It's not the same food.. its 30 different types of food, it's 30 different movie theatres with hundreds of movies playing, it's 30 radio stations with millions of songs 8)
alrite then.... McDonalds offers about 12 different types of Burgers and add another 18 different types of drinks and side-menus. So from now on you wont eat anywhere else besides McDonalds and let me know how long you can stand with the same food.
You've completely missed my analogy by miles haven't you?

NWADC9
Pilot

Post by NWADC9 » 05 Dec 2007, 18:54

Last night, I looked through my telescope looking at the stars, and guess who I found! Our little pinhead!

seahawks7757
Pilot

Post by seahawks7757 » 05 Dec 2007, 18:54

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Click on the banner above to get to my Flickr Account!

Northwestdc9
Management/Moderator

Post by Northwestdc9 » 05 Dec 2007, 19:04

What's wrong with you??? We said NO multiple times, are you not getting it? It's our choice and Aaron's choice, not yours. We're not expanding past our current '07 expansion plan and that's FINAL.

For reasons please see: viewtopic.php?t=1430

We're NOT cutting any of the smaller airlines, it's that simple. If you don't like it, the way we operate and you don't like us, fine. Leave.

Another topic locked.
Aviation Research Engineer - University of Iowa