AFCAD for EGDG St Mawgan (Newquay)

Having issues installing add-on scenery?

Moderator: Moderating Team

glen.r.read
Pilot

AFCAD for EGDG St Mawgan (Newquay)

Post by glen.r.read » 10 Aug 2008, 09:37

Hi everyone...

Haven't been on for a while having to take a break from FS... But now i am back and already i have questions :laugh:

Just to ease me back into my flying ways i did flight BA2972 Gatwick - St Mawgan Newquay. Due to St Mawgan being a former RAF base it has slowly been converted to accept the ever increasing cheap flight boom etc.

My problem is FS2004 has no way of accepting planes for terminal parking etc... My AI traffic lands at the airport but as soon as it turns off the runway it disappears!

So do you know if anyone has made or know if there is a file that has parking etc for the airport in question?? and how i would go about installing it to make it work... i have tried a FSX afcad file for the airport but i dont think it works...

Any help greatful :)

glen.r.read
Pilot

Re: AFCAD for EGDG St Mawgan (Newquay)

Post by glen.r.read » 10 Aug 2008, 10:32

Can we not edit posts anymore??? :laugh:

Ok so i have found practically the perfect AFCAD on avsim (af2_egdg.zip) but it is for ukscenery and the justflight scenery only :( it kind of works its just all the planes are parked on grass inbetween patches of concrete... is there a way to over come that without installing the above software??? lol

alma343
Pilot

Re: AFCAD for EGDG St Mawgan (Newquay)

Post by alma343 » 10 Aug 2008, 11:39

i also got the same problem my AI also disappeares :laugh: