Screenshots Contest (2009, Year's best)

Got a neat screenshot? Post it!

Moderator: Moderating Team

Dennis
Management/Moderator

Screenshots Contest (2009, Year's best)

Post by Dennis » 02 Mar 2010, 23:32

Just wanted to rant a little: why is it that when SimAirline.net is about to close, my screenshot gets third best of the year? I had never gotten that far before... :shocked:

On that note, congrats Alex. Your Hong Kong shot was amazing and well put, You too Nick. Those screenshots are enough evidence that you are a true NW fan.
^^Courtesy of Fraser Jeffery. To SimAirline.net. It's been a blast!^^
*Click on the banner for the latest on Viewpoint, the official SimAirline.net blog*

sanins192
Management/Moderator

Re: Screenshots Contest (2009, Year's best)

Post by sanins192 » 03 Mar 2010, 15:36

Thanks Dennis. :wink: And well done yourself! Just because SimAirline.net is coming to a close doesn't mean that you have to stop taking screenshots!

Dennis
Management/Moderator

Re: Screenshots Contest (2009, Year's best)

Post by Dennis » 03 Mar 2010, 18:15

sanins192 wrote:Thanks Dennis. :wink: And well done yourself! Just because SimAirline.net is coming to a close doesn't mean that you have to stop taking screenshots!
Ah, but as each year comes, the harder and tougher college gets. I haven't launched the simulator since January. That was taken back then when I could arrive at my house and fire the simulator up.
^^Courtesy of Fraser Jeffery. To SimAirline.net. It's been a blast!^^
*Click on the banner for the latest on Viewpoint, the official SimAirline.net blog*